Friday, March 6, 2015

Oncologist
Duties and Responsibilities: Oncologist treats cancer and other diseases in patients by giving them radiation treatment. They explain to their patients about the treatment plan and follow the safety procedures to protect the patient and themselves from getting to much radiation. They also make sure that the equipment is working fine and determine where the patient needs the radiation.

Salary: $77,560 per year

Education: Most Oncologists need an associates or bachelor’s degree in radiation. They must also be licensed in most states.



Reflection: I think this career is defiantly something I would want to do. I think that this job is great and I could see myself working in this career. I like that they treat cancer patients it’s something that has always amazed me and I’ve always been interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment