Monday, May 11, 2015

LAUSD: Students

LAUSD Services:
-        Online courses, for any LAUSD student.
-        College and career information.
-        Educational Service Centers
-        Up to date events





These services can benefit me in many ways. The online courses can help me catch up or be ahead of my class which gives me an advantage for next year to take a challenge in other more advances classes. The college information is also something that benefits me because knowing about college will really help me for my senior year. As you can see many of these resources are very helpful to me and many other students. I would like to use the online courses because I feel like I can really benefit from them the most and it’s what best fits to my schedule because I get to decide when to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment