Wednesday, June 3, 2015

FINAL Part 1:
I don’t have any complains for this class, it was a goof fun class.

The work was easy you didn’t make it hard. I really like the free time.

There’s nothing that needs to change about this class its good as it is.

Yes I really did do the best that I could in this class mainly because it is a very easy class, the work is not impossible anyone can do it.

I read my life planning as much as I can, sometimes I do forget but whenever I’m going to add more goals I read it.

Yes I am committed to being a CTR person even though it might get tough sometimes. There are many people who make fun of you for being that way and even though you know that they are choosing the wrong, they still get to you because they are your peers and you want to fit in with them, but if having to fit in means that I will be choosing the wrong than I much rather be uncool.


What I will always remember about this class is Mr. Haymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment