Tuesday, August 26, 2014

                           Acupuncture
Duties and Responsibilities:
An acupuncturist is a health practitioner who takes a holistic approach to the maintenance of health and management of disease, with a focus on improving overall wellbeing. Acupuncturist correct the imbalances in the body by inserting fine needles into acupuncture points, and by ding that maintaining or restoring good health and wellbeing.
Salary: $49,844 Annually
Education: the education necessary to become an acupuncturist is to have a Bachelor’s Degree and two academic yeas of education at the baccalaureate level, such as certification for a medical profession such as nursing.
 

Reflection: This career seems very interesting but I don’t think it would be the career for me because I am terrified of needles. But I do respect the people that can do this because I would never be able to do something like this ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment