Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Allergist/Immunologist
Duties and Responsibilities: Allergist treats allergic diseases and immunologic disorders in their patients. They find the cause of allergic irritants that trigger an allergic reaction in people’s immune system. They help people that suffer from allergic reaction; they treat them and find ways to prevent it from happening again.
Salary: $133,450 per annum
Education: in order to be and allergist/immunologist you need to complete four years of Undergraduate Study, a minimum of 3 years Medical school, and two years of allergy and immunology training.



Reflection: This career does seem very interesting but I don’t think I would want to be one. It doesn’t really catch my attention that much for me to actually become one. Also because it looks like I would have to be giving people shots and I’m not very good around needles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment