Wednesday, October 8, 2014

                            Veterinarian
Duties and Responsibilities: Veterinarians mainly focuses on giving medical care to household pets.  As a veterinarian you may need to spay, neuter, settle broken bones, treat wounds and provide geriatric care. You may also need to take X-rays and dispense prescription medicine to animals with illnesses.
Salary: median $82,040                                  
Education: To become one you need a pre-veterinary bachelor’s curriculum. You must attend one of the 28 American Veterinary Medical Associations and earn a doctor of veterinary medicine.
  


Reflection: This career is definitely something I would want to get into because I love and animal so what better job than one where I get to make them feel better and stay healthy. I think this is one of the best jobs that exist so I would most defiantly want to be one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment