Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dental Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities: A dental assistant’s duties and responsibilities are: seating patients in the treatment area, passing requested instruments to the dentist during dental procedures, sterilization and preparation of instruments, taking impressions of teeth for study models, polishing clinical crowns and exposing and developing X-rays.
Salary: Median Pay $34,500
Education: It doesn’t take long to become a dental assistant; they receive their formal education through academic programs at community colleges, vocational schools, technical institutes, universities or dental school.

Reflection: This career seems very interesting but I don’t think that I would want to be in this career because as I mentioned in a different post the dental field sort of freaks me out so it’s just not the job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment