Friday, November 14, 2014

Dental Lab Technician
Duties and Responsibilities: A dental laboratory technician’s duties and responsibilities are to replace partials or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures. They also restore natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges. Another thing they do id correct dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances. And they replace facial and body tissues that were caused by injuries, diseases, or developmental abnormality by fabricating maxilla-facial prostheses.
Salary: $24,835-$60,621
Education: A dental lab technician needs a high school diploma, a two year training program, vocational school, technical college, university or dental school. Graduates of these programs receive either an associate degree or certificate.

Reflection: I think this career is and interesting career. I like the fact they manufacture lots of different thing not just one or two. Although this seem very interesting I’m not so sure it’s the right career for me, it’s not that it doesn’t catch my attention because it does it just that dentist have always freaked me out so I wouldn’t want to work in the same field as them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment