Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lawyers
Duties and Responsibilities: Lawyers represent their clients in a court or before any government agencies. They also advise clients on business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or any legal right and obligations. They study legal data and determine whether to defend or persecute against someone.
Salary: $114,300 median salary
Education:  They must complete law school. In order for them to get into law school they must have a bachelor’s degree, they must also have taken the Law School Admission Test. They also require a J.D.
             

Reflection: A lawyer has been a career that I have had my eyes on for a while now. This career has always interested me, I think it’s really cool how they defend people and make justice for them. I would really want to become a lawyer someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment