Thursday, February 5, 2015

Veterinarian
Duties and Responsibilities: Veterinarians examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries. They also treat sick or hurt animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds, or perform surgery. Another thing they do id advice their animal owners on how to take better care of their pets.
Salary: average salary of $96,140
Education: To become a veterinarian one must earn a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree which typically takes four years. Although sometimes you can be accepted to college of veterinary medicine without a bachelor’s degree most have at least completed their undergraduate degree.



Reflection: This has always been a dream job of mine, I absolutely love animals I think that they are the best thing in this world and in would love for my job to be to take care, help and save these animals. I think that I would most defiantly want to become a veterinarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment