Friday, September 5, 2014

Anesthesiologist
Duties and Responsibilities: Anesthesiologist focuses on the care and pain relief of their patients. They give their patients the anesthetics they will require to take away the pain during an operation or other medical procedure. They are responsible to adjust the amount of anesthetic that the patient will need during surgery, they also need to be keeping track of their heart rate, body temperature, blood pressure and breathing.
Salary: $431,977
Education: Most require at least a bachelor’s degree. They must also complete undergraduate work in biology, chemistry, mathematics, and English.

Reflection: This career seems very interesting, I think that I might what to become one but I’m not sure. This career catches my attention because I would like take peoples pain away or at least reduce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment