Friday, September 19, 2014

Photographer
Duties and Responsibilities: Photographer has to coordinate photographic assignments and production activities. They also execute a large amount of photography assignments including location, studio, architecture, portraits and events.
Salary: Lowest Payment $13,000 and Highest Payment $102,000 (all depending on what type of photographer you are)
Education: The minimum requirements for becoming a photographer are a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in Photography, Graphic Arts or related field. They also need two years of experience in photography.

Reflection: I would most definitely want to be a photographer because they are so many beautiful thing and moments that you could capture with just a camera. Also because I can show people the way that I see thing, show them my point of view, and express myself too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment