Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trauma Nurse
Duties and Responsibilities: Trauma nurses specialize in assessing, intervening and stabilizing lots of trauma and illnesses with decisive action. One of the most important responsibilities of the nurse must is understanding triage, which is a method of prioritizing injuries based on medical needs. They must be quick to identify the medical problem, document medical history, check for any allergies and current medications and obtain height, body temperature, heat rate and blood pressure.
Salary: $67,930
Education: To become a trauma nurse a person must earn an associate degree in nursing, a bachelor’s of science in nursing or a diploma from a hospital with a nursing program.

Reflection: This career seems like a very interesting career. I think this might be a career that I might want to get into because I like what they do and I think I would be good at it because I good around people.

No comments:

Post a Comment