Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1

My interdisciplinary project was very stressful at times. When we first got the assignment I was worried that my teammates and I would not be able to finish the project in time. There were also problems with the organization because some of the teachers wanted certain things in the power point but others wanted other thing so we had to keep changing thing around and what we changed was not what the teacher that was grading us wanted, so as a result we got lower grades than what we could have had. As a group I think we did very well, I think I was a good idea to have set the teams up because that going to teach us that we are going to have to learn to work with different type of people. What I did not find fair was that some of the people had to do the whole presentation all by themselves because their teammates decided not to show up. Something else that was very stressful was the virus that was going around and erasing everything that people had worked on, i was worried that i would happen to our team but thankfully it did not. When the day of the presentation finally came I was very nervous and so was I team. What was stressing to me was that one of my teammates was not here and it was almost about to be our turn to present, but at the end my teammate came through and showed up. During our presentation I feel we did a very good all of us, we were all nervous so I would have expected us to not do so well but in the end we did a very good job I was very proud of my team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment