Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2
Some things that I liked about this class were he student success statement, what I liked about them were the quotes they were very inspiring and I think that some people don’t want to admit it but I think that I really got them thinking about themselves and they actually would want to become a person like the ones they get the quotes form. Something else that I liked about this class was the free time; I think I was god to get some free time once in a while. The career searches were also very helpful they made me see that there were lots of options to choose from. Something that I really like about this class is the fact that you Mr.Haymore don’t give up on us that you know that we have the capability to be great student even though we are very thick skinned sometimes.
I don’t really have some suggestion on how to make this a better class I think it is fine just the way it is.
I feel like yes I really did try my best in this class. I mean of course there were days when I did not want to do anything and I was a bit lazy but I always did try to do my best. If I had not I wouldn’t feel good about myself.
With my 100+ goals I’m going to honest I did not read them every day, in fact most of the days that I read them were in class, but I will try to change that and read them more.
I actually am committed to being a CTR person, sure there are always friends that say that it’s lame and uncool but I want to feel good about myself and if that means being lame and uncool well then I guess I’m going to be lame and uncool.

For my body mind and spirit I will exercise more I think that by exercising more that will help me with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment