Friday, December 5, 2014

Student Success Statement
“When you tell one lie it leads to another.”
-Paul Hatch   
Always speak with the truth.

I think this is very true, you should always tell the truth even if you are going to get in trouble by doing so. Once you start telling lies you will just say another and another, next thing you know nobody will trust you because they will only see you as liar nothing more. Once I told a lie and I got into very big trouble because of it, my mother did not trust me after that I and it felt awful but luckily I earned her trust back and now I don’t lie to her anymore I have learned my lesson. I also remember one time when was smaller I was helping my mom bring in the groceries and I dropped the carton of eggs. I was so scared to tell her because it thought she was going to get very mad at me, but I told her either way and she didn’t get mad. I remember she told me, “At least you told me the truth about it.” Ever since then I have learned that it is always better to tell the truth because in the end things always work out if you just tell the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment