Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Student Success Statement
                     The Three Questions
1.     Can people trust me to do what is right?
Yes I believe that people can trust me to do the right thing. I like having people be able to count on me and it is after all what right so why not just do the right thing. I would not like it if people would not trust me.
2.     Am I committed to doing my very best?
When it is something that I want or something that I need to do th very best in, I will. It is always important for everyone to do the best that they can, so I always try to.
3.     Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
Not always but I do try to treat people right most of the time but there are always people that I do not like how they are so I am a bit mean to them but I always feel guilty afterword’s.
 “If the answer to these questions were YES, there is no way you can fail.”

-Lou Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment